Order with expedited shipping placed before 12 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, will typically ship the same business day, pending credit card approval and given that all items are in stock. For orders placed with USPS shipping, please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. for all Any orders placed outside of business hours, on weekends, or holidays will be processed and shipped the following business day. All items within one order must be in stock before shipping. No shipments will be separated for preorder or backorder items unless otherwise instructed by the customer. Shipping charges are applied after all discounts and promotions. Shipping fees and estimated shipping time frames are as follow:
USPS - (5-9 Business Days after processing time) FREE on all orders. During our peak season (March 15th - July30th), please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. If you would like your order shipped sooner during this time, please select expedited shipping or contact customer care at (714) 838-3110.
EXPRESS SAVER - $18.00 (3 Business Days)
SECOND DAY - $23.00 (2 Business Days)
OVERNIGHT - $38.00 (Next Business Day)
International Orders: See the International Shipping and Handling Surcharges by Country section below for details.
Additional charges may be charged for orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
Express orders placed Monday through Friday before 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time typically ship the same day, excluding holidays, pending credit card approval and in stock availability.
- Express delivery (Express Saver, Second Day and Overnight shipping) is only available for domestic orders in which all items are in stock.
- A residential street address is required for all express orders.
- Express shipping is not available for orders shipping to Post Office Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories or International orders.
If Saturday Delivery is required, contact Customer Care at (714) 838-3110 during operational hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) to determine charges and whether Saturday delivery is available in your area.
Shipping to Multiple Addresses
- Shipping charges apply to each additional address based on the merchandise total and the desired ship method.
- If a valid free shipping offer is in effect and free shipping is earned based on the combined order total, free shipping discounts apply to each address.
- The same method of shipping must be used for all ship-to addresses, (i.e., USPS)
Shipping Preorder and Backorder Items
- You will be charged shipping & handling only once.
- In stock items on your order will not ship separately from items on preorder or backorder. Your order will ship out in its entirety once all items are in stock.
- Backorder items typically take 14 business days to ship out from the original order date.
International Shipping and Handling Surcharges by Country
- International orders do not qualify for our free USPS shipping programs including the free USPS Return label.
- All shipping, duties, and tax charges for all orders shipped outside of the US are the responsibility of the customer (including returns and exchanges).
- Orders shipping outside of the United States are shipped via FedEx International Priority. Delivery averages between 3 to 7 business days.
- Prepaid Shipping, Duties and Taxes: All shipping, duties and taxes are prepaid and customs documents will be prepared before shipment. No additional costs will be due when you receive your order.
Shipping Fees by Country
|$49.00||United Arab Emirates|
|$59.00||France, Germany, Italy, Japan, New Zealand|
|$69.00||Korea, Netherlands, Switzerland|
|$89.00||Austria, Bermuda, Kuwait, Poland, Sweden, Turkey|
|$99.00||Ireland, Israel, Martinique, Norway, Portugual, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom|
|$135.00||Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, "Cote DIvoire", Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, "Lao Peoples Democratic Republic", Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin (French part), Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe|